How to Split Screen on iPhone — One of the common features in Android that we can’t find in iOS or iPhone is spit screen. It is easy for you to split between two windows on one screen on an Android smartphone which is not possible to do with iPhone. However, we can still do split-screen in iOS / iPhone by installing a certain app to do split-screen in iPhone especially for browsing something using your browser. Can’t hold your curiosity? Let’s go to the next paragraph for a detailed explanation.
Here are the steps of How to Split Screen on iPhone for you to follow and do:
- First, open your App Store and search for Split Screen – Dual Window.
- After you see the result, tap the Get button.
- Wait for a few moments until the app is downloaded and installed.
- Then, launch the app.
- Now you will see 2 browser windows on one screen.
- You can visit the different websites on each window there. For example, I visit Wikipedia on the first window, and then I go to nimblehand.com on the second window.
- You can also adjust the size of each window by pressing and holding the splitter at the center of the screen then moving it up or down. If you want to focus more on the first window just move the splitter down and make the second window narrower than the first one.
Finish! Not as complicated as you imagine, isn’t it? Found this article useful? Share this article with your family and friends so they will not get confused solving the same problem. Let me know in the comment section below if you have any problems or questions that are related to the topic. I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Make sure you come to nimblehand.com every day to not get miss any single article that is released daily. Last, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye 😀