Here are the steps of How to Install Chrome Extension on Android Smartphone that you can follow:
- Take your Android smartphone, and launch the Google Play Store.
- Search for Yandex Browser. Once you see the result download and install it.
- Now, launch the Yandex Browser that you installed previously.
- Then, copy and paste chrome.google.com/webstore on the address bar and hit the search button.
- After that, type the name of the Chrome Extension that you want to install on the search field. For example ‘Ad blocker’.
- When the search results appear, tap the extension that you look for.
- Find the Add to Chrome button, and tap it.
- On the confirmation pop-up, tap the ADD EXTENSION button.
- Finish. The extension is now installed on the Chrome browser of your Android smartphone.
Found this tutorial insightful? Share this with your family and friends then. Don’t let them confused to solve the same problem when they experience it. Please let me know in the comment section below if you have any questions or problems related to the topic. I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Make sure to free your time for 10 minutes every day to come and read new insightful articles here as we always released new articles daily.
As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you on the next tutorial. Bye 😀