How to Save a Webpage as a PDF on MacOs using Safari — Okay, let me guess. You are a new Mac user that don’t know yet how to convert and save a webpage as PDF, or you are a Mac user for a quite long time but don’t know yet how to save a webpage into a PDF file, or you already know how to save a webpage into a PDF file but using any other browser than Safari. Alright, don’t worry. In this article we will talk about the steps in saving the webpage into a PDF file on your Mac or MacBook using Safari browser. Before we start, please make sure that you have your Mac or MacBook with you. So, you can directly follow the steps and understand right away.
Ready? Great. Here are the steps of How to Save a Webpage as a PDF on MacOs using Safari:
- First, launch the Safari browser on your Mac or MacBook.
- Visit the webpage that you are going to save as a PDF.
- After the webpage is opened, press the Command + P on your keyboard.
- Choose how you will save the PDF by choosing Save as PDF on the dropdown.
- Then, fill the fields. You can change the title of the PDF, add Tags, select the location to save your PDF.
- Now, click the Save button there to save your PDF.
That’s it. I am sure now you can convert and save a webpage into a PDF file without reread this tutorial. Don’t forget to share this article with your family and friends so they know how to do the same thing when they are browsing using the Safari browser. Then, if you have any problems, questions or any thing that you want me to explain on an article, please do let me know on the comment section below.
As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you on the next article. Bye.