How To Save A Webpage As A PDF On iPhone using Safari — Have an urge to save a webpage as a PDF when browsing something on your iPhone but currently your Macbook is not with you? Well, it’s not a big deal. Why? Because you still can save a webpage as a PDF with your iPhone from your Safari browser. You just need to do some steps and your PDF is ready to save to the local storage of your iPhone. Well, should I tell you to know how to do it? Calm down, before I start please make sure that you read the entire article carefully to avoid any unexpected thing happening.
Okay, here are the steps of How To Save A Webpage As A PDF On iPhone using Safari for you:
- First, launch the Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Access a website that you want to save as a PDF.
- Tap the share icon button.
- Scroll up, then choose the Markup menu, the second menu from the bottom.
- Now, tap the Done button on the top left on the corner of the screen.
- Then, a bottom sheet will appear. tap the Save File To.
- After that, choose the location to save your PDF.
Finish. Now you know How To Save A Webpage As A PDF On iPhone using Safari browser. Please let your family and friends know about this trick. So they can save the whole information of a webpage efficiently without doing copy and paste the webpage to a blank word document and save it as a PDF. If there is any problem or question that you want me to explain more, please let me know about that in the comment section below. I would be so happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay safe healthy, and see you in the next article. Bye.