How to Enable and Use Interactive Emojis on Telegram — Telegram is an instant messaging app that is widely used by people around the world. It can be said that this app is as famous as WhatsApp. Besides, in WhatsApp, we cannot send interactive emojis which we can do in Telegram. However, there is a special step that we need to do to enable emojis to be interactive when they are sent. Please read the next paragraph to know the detailed way in enabling and sending the interactive emojis.
How to Enable and Use Interactive Emojis on Telegram Mobile Apps
Here are the steps of How to Enable and Use Interactive Emojis on Telegram Mobile Apps for you. Please follow the steps carefully and orderly. So, you will get the same result as written below. Ready? Let’s start.
- Launch Telegram on your smartphone.
- Open a room chat where you want to send the interactive emojis.
- Tap the emoji icon button.
- Then, tap the first tab emoji. It is the emoji with 😀 as the tab button.
- Select any emojis there to send. Please note that you can only send single emoji to make it interactive. If you send the emoji more than one emoji at once, it will not be interactive.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can send the interactive emojis to the people they chat with on Telegram mobile apps.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀