How to Send Uncompressed Photos and Videos on Telegram Mobile Apps — Telegram is a cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app with a focus on security and speed. By using Telegram we not only can send messages but also send photos and videos. However, when we send photos or videos from Telegram mobile apps, the size of the files are being compressed. So, the resolution is decreased and the quality is not as well as the original one. In this article, I will show you the way in sending uncompressed files. We can move to the next paragraph in a detailed way.
How to Send Uncompressed Photos and Videos on Telegram Mobile Apps
Here are the steps of How to Send Uncompressed Photos and Videos on Telegram Mobile Apps for you to read and follow. Make sure you follow the steps correctly. So, you will not get the different results of each step provided below. Once you are ready, let’s start.
- First, launch the Telegram app on your Android or iOS.
- Open a room chat to send the photos and /or videos.
- Then, tap the attach icon button.
- After that, tap the File option.
- Next, select the files from your galery. There, you can select multiple files too.
- After the files are selected, tap the Send button.
- Once you tap Send button, the files will be sent uncompressed.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can send photos and videos from Telegram mobile apps uncompressed.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀