How to Set Up and Start a YouTube Channel for Kids — YouTube is a social media platform from America that focuses on sharing videos. There, we can access and watch a lot of videos on various topics. We can create a YouTube channel to share our videos with many levels of audiences. Those levels are kids, teens, and adults. If the target audience of your channel is kids, you have to set it up differently. Don’t worry if you are unfamiliar yet in setting it up. I will show you in detail the way to do that.
How to Set Up and Start a YouTube Channel for Kids
Here are the steps of How to Set Up and Start a YouTube Channel for Kids for you to read and follow. Before you start, please make sure that you already accessed youtube.com and already logged in to your account. Let’s start:
- First, click on your avatar.
- Then, click the Create a channel option.
- After that, input a name for your YouTube channel.
- Once you input the name, click the Create Channel button.
- Next, click on the avatar of the channel.
- Then, click the Settings option.
- On the Account menu, click the Channel status and features.
- Click on the Advanced settings and tick the Yes, set this channel as made for kids.
- Click the Save button.
- Now, you can start to upload videos to your channel. When you are in the process of uploading, don’t forget to define the audience of your videos which are for kids.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can set up a YouTube channel for kids.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀