Losing memorable photos and important documents is indeed both painful and frustrating. I mean, you didn’t delete them on purpose. Sometimes, files get deleted due to accidents, while other times, it is a virus. No matter what, it is super important to get them back.
When you search online about the Apps that can recover deleted files, you see the name of the Gihosoft data recovery App a lot. But people have many questions regarding this App (which are understandable). That’s why I decided to write a review article on it to clear any confusion there exists. Before we talk something about Gihosoft Android/iPhone data recovery review, we would recommend Gihosoft data recovery better alternative – iMyFone D-Back best android data recovery software. D -Back has a higher recovery rate and protects your data privacy.
So, Let’s begin!
Gihosoft Data recovery App surely works. You can get all of your deleted files back within a few minutes if you use it right.
- Begin by downloading Gihosoft from the official website on your Mac.
- Plug in one side of a USB cable to the mobile and the other one to Mac.
- Open the App, select which files you want to recover, click Next, and then click on the Scan option.
- After a few minutes, deleted files will be shown on Mac’s screen. Click on “recover.” That’s it!
The recovery can happen successfully no matter how your data got deleted. Whether you accidentally deleted the files, the virus attacked, or the software crashed, Gihosoft will bring everything back.
Yes, it is. Gihosoft iPhone data recovery is safe, and there is no security risk attached.
People who lost data due to a virus attack are often hesitant to download such an app because they are not sure whether it is safe or not. But don’t worry about Gihosoft, as this App has a strong security system. That’s why people don’t mind paying 59.99$ for this App.
People download crack versions to use the Premium features of the App for free. However, you will need a registration code to use the App.
KIUYT-RDESX-CVBNH-JUYTR-ESWAS is the registration code or key you can use if you are using the cracked version.
Not only iPhone, but you can also recover data from your Android devices easily using Gihosoft. Generally, the data is present in the internal memory of the Android device. However, some also contain files on the SD card. Gihosoft can get back your lost data from them within minutes.
The process is just like the iPhone one:
- Begin by downloading Gihosoft from the official website on your PC.
- Plug in one side of a USB cable to the mobile and the other one to the PC.
- Open the App, select which documents you want back, click Next, and then click on the Scan option.
- After a few minutes, deleted files will be shown on the PC’s screen. Click on “recover.” That’s it!
Absolutely Yes, Gihosoft Data recovery is safe on Android devices. Don’t get concerned at all. Connect your device with the PC and let this app do the rest.
You can download Gihosoft Android Recovery for free from the official website. It is super easy. Just go to the website, click on the download option, and the downloading will be completed within minutes. Then, install it, and it’s ready!
The code that is now mostly used is ZXTCZ-XTCRY-TVUZX-TRCYT-VSGHZ. Another code you can use is RTCYV-UBCYG-VUBXT-UCVIY-UXUCY to enjoy premium features.
However, there are still some problems people face using Gihosoft. People often complain about the user interface and how the App sometimes just stops working, and you have to begin the scanning from scratch again.
Don’t worry; I’ve got a better recommendation for you.
If you want to get all of your deleted data back without any trouble, then I suggest you go for the iMyFone D-Back App. This App has impressive bundles of features that are stable and effective whenever you need them.
- You can get back your data from any storage medium (like iTunes, Cloud), etc.
- There is a backup option within this App.
- The Scanning process is smooth.
- The preview option is there to help you decide which files you want back.
- Effective in dealing with software crashes and malware.
- Trusted by reputable brands like Engadget, PC World, Tech Radar, etc.
The iMyFone D-Back is simple to use too!
- Download iMyFone from the official website on your PC/Mac and install it.
- From the PC, just go to any driver to recover the files. If you have a Mac, then click on the “Recover from iOS” option.
- Next, connect your mobile with a PC/Mac using a USB cable and click on Scan.
- When scanning finishes, preview the files, and recover the ones you want. It’s that simple.
All-inclusive, Gihosoft is an App that claims to get back your data. However, many people don’t know much about it. That’s why I wrote a review on Gihosoft data recovery to help you with everything.
Long story short, this App indeed works, but people face different problems with it. User interface being a little complicated and the scanning process stopping midway are some of them.
Therefore, I suggest you a much better alternative in the form of the iMyFone D-Back App. It has significant features that are stable and does not disappoint when you need them.
So, download the iMyFone App and recover anything you want within minutes!