Music is one of the important things that are inseparable from our life. When we are happy, sad, confused, and bored we listen to music. Fortunately, nowadays audio streaming service becomes our lifestyle. The service that we are talking about here is Spotify.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is a Swedish audio streaming and media services provider with over 422 million monthly active users, including 182 million paying subscribers, as of March 2022. It is one of the largest music streaming service providers currently.
Who develops Spotify?
Spotify is developed by Spotify AB. It is founded on 23 April 2006 by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon. Spotify is actually only one of the Spotify AB products. The other products that are developed by the developer are Anchor, Spotify for Artists, Soundtrap Studio, Spotify Kids, and Spotify Live.
Why do we make and scan Spotify Sticker Codes?
When we want to show a good song to someone, the person that we told doesn’t need to search manually by entering the title of the song. This is why the Spotify Sticker code helps others to find the exact song quickly.
How to Make and Scan Spotify Sticker Codes
Here are the steps about How to Make and Scan Spotify Sticker Codes that you can read and follow.
How to Make Spotify Sticker Codes on Desktop App and Website
- Open the Spotify desktop app on your computer or access Spotify from your browser.
- Then, open a playlist where the song that you want to make a sticker code is included.
- Click the 3-dot button next to the song, click Share, then click the Copy Song Link option.
- After that, from your browser visit Spotify Codes website.
- Paste the code on the provided field and click GET SPOTIFY CODE.
- Wait for a moment until the code is ready on the right side of the screen.
How to Scan Spotify Sticker Codes on Android and iOS
- First, launch Spotify app on your Android smartphone or iPhone.
- Tap the search tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, tap the camera icon button.
- After that, tap the Scan button.
- Your camera will open to scan the Spotify sticker code of a song. Scan the Sticker code that you have and your Spotify will play the song.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you found this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can Make and Scan Spotify Sticker Codes.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀