How to Enable the Instagram Dark Mode on iPhone — Dark mode becomes a feature that is more common nowadays. A lot of apps for iOS already have this feature. One of these apps is Instagram. If you are using Instagram frequently you probably will love this feature. If you don’t know how to activate or enable it yet, don’t worry. It is very easy and simple to do. Before we start, please make sure that you already installed Instagram on your iPhone, and you already logged in to your account.
Ready? Here are the steps of How to Enable the Instagram Dark Mode on iPhone. Let’s start.
- First, grab your iPhone and launch the Settings menu.
- Now, scroll up to find the Display & Brightness menu, then tap it.
- After that, tap the Dark choice on the right side of Light choice.
- To make sure that your Instagram will change to Dark mode or not, before you tap the Dark choice on the Settings, launch the Instagram.
(See that the Instagram is in the Light mode.)
- After you tap the Dark choice, reopen your Instagram and see that it will be changed to dark mode too.
- Finish. From now on you can enjoy your Instagram on the Dark Mode.
That’s it. Easy as pie, isn’t it? Hope you find this article useful. If you do, please share this with your friends and your family so they can use Instagram in the Dark Mode easily. If you have any questions or problems related to the topic, kindly let me know in the comment section below. I would be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Please come every day to enjoy the new article that is released daily. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye.