In the past, you used to go from one company to another company at different places to find a job. This way surely takes more of your time, energy, and also cost. With the growth of technologies on a smartphone these days, you don’t need to do that again. Finding jobs now is very easy. You just need a smartphone in your hand to start finding jobs. As one of the most popular smartphones, iPhone can be used to help you to find jobs anytime and anywhere by installing an app for finding jobs.
Here are the 11 best iPhone apps for finding jobs:
Job Search – Simply Hired
Developed by Simply Hired, Job Search is a job search and career search app. You can find millions of high-quality jobs in this fast, easy-to-use job search app. This app also offers innovative technology to help you find jobs faster and easier.
Key Features of Job Search:
– Options to search for remote jobs
– Options to search by job location and title
– Filtering results by minimum salary, full-time or part-time, distance from your location, and date posted
– Easy apply from phone
– Recent job searches are saved to the home screen
– Dark mode
This awesome app for finding jobs is free and also can be used for iPhone users with iOS 12.0 or later.
CareerBuilder: Job Search
You can find a job and build a resume easily by using CareerBuilder. Developed by CareerBuilder, LLC, this free app can help you to manage your profile and resume, search for jobs, and also connect with employers.
Key Features of CareerBuilder:
– Free feature for uploading and building AI resume
– Easy to apply for a job with a single tap
– Save interested jobs to apply later
– Research required skills and salary
– Create alerts of custom job
– Apply with Guest Apply (no account needed)
– Notification of viewed applications
Before using this free app for finding jobs, make sure you have an iPhone with iOS 9.0 or later.
Robert Half: Job Search & More
Developed by Robert Half International Inc., Robert Half: Job Search & More is a free application that can help you to manage your entire job search in one place. You can use this app to get personalized job recommendations and also find the latest openings.
Key Features of Robert Half:
– Creating a profile for an interactive resume
– Saving some jobs to apply later
– Each application’s status can be tracked easily
– One tap only to apply instantly
– Search for on-site or remote jobs with some filters (full time, project and temp-to-hire, temporary)
You can install and use this awesome app on your iPhone that has iOS 14.0 or later.
Indeed Job Search
It is the most comprehensive search engine for you to find jobs: Indeed Job Search. This awesome app is developed by Indeed Inc that offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of job boards and company websites.
Key Features of Indeed Job Search:
– Search (fast-loading job search, find jobs near you, view new jobs added since the last search, search by filters)
– Apply (create an indeed resume to apply, a message personalization for each job, a reminder to apply later)
– Personalize (save favorite jobs, follow favorite companies, newest jobs delivered to an inbox, a free indeed account)
– Research (review your employer, 12 million company reviews available to read, see companies’ review)
Not only iPhone with iOS 12.0 or later, but this app also can be used with Mac that has macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with an Apple M1 chip.
ZipRecruiter Job Search
You can apply for a job anytime and anywhere by using ZipRecruiter Job Search. This free app is developed by ZipRecruiter, Inc. to help you to search for 100+ job boards at once. You can search for jobs by title, keywords, and location.
Key Features of ZipRecruiter Job Search:
– Notification when a resume has been viewed
– Review a list of applied jobs
– Save jobs
– Easy apply from phone
– Get matched jobs sent daily to your inbox
ZipRecruiter Job Search can be used on iPhone with iOS 13.0 or later and also Mac with macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
Monster Job Search
This app will help you to find the best jobs. Developed by Monster Worldwide, Inc., Monster Job Search lets you search and apply for some relevant jobs. This app is simple and easy to use to find millions of jobs.
Key Features of Monster Job Search:
– Personalized job recommendations
– Easy to upload a resume
– Applying to multiple jobs faster
– Tools to take a career quiz, show off your skills, and edit your job preferences
Monster Job Search is a free app that can be used with an iPhone that has iOS 13.0 or later.
LinkedIn: Network & Job Finder
Another recommended app for finding jobs is called LinkedIn. This awesome app is developed by LinkedIn Corporation, designed to help you connect with others, apply for a job, and get hired. It is also a social network for job seekers, professionals, and businesses.
Key Features of LinkedIn:
– Browse jobs on the go and set job alerts
– Easy apply right from the app with your resume
– Read the latest news and conversations in your industry
– Send messages with your network
– Find Nearby feature
– QR code scanner feature
You can also upgrade to a premium subscription for some exclusive tools. This subscription starts from $29.99 per month. Make sure you have an iPhone with iOS 12.0 or later to use this app.
Glassdoor – Job Search & more
Using Glassdoor, you can find your next job and get hired faster. Developed by Glassdoor, you can compare salaries, reviews, and the latest job listings with this app. It is the best app for you who want to find jobs you love.
Key Features of Glassdoor:
– Powerful job search tool
– Company reviews, salary reports, CEO approval ratings, interview reviews and questions, and more to view
– ‘Easy Apply’ button
– Create a saved search for a job title and location
– Follow favorite companies for the latest updates
This awesome free app can be used with an iPhone with iOS 12.0 or later and also an iPad with iPadOS 12.0 or later.
Snagajob – Jobs Hiring Now
Developed by SnagAJob.com, Snagajob will help you to find jobs faster. It is an easy app to make job applications and get great career advice. This app is awesome for students, teens, or anyone who needs hourly jobs.
Key Features of Snagajob:
– Use map search to find who’s hiring in your area
– Find local jobs by keywords or location
– Search filters (job type, distance, and availability)
– Apply to a job and see application status updates
– Employee personality quizzes to get matched with the desired jobs
It is a totally free app for finding jobs that can be used with an iPhone that has iOS 11.0 or later.
Hirewire – Job Search
Developed by Hirewire, Inc, it is a location-based app that allows you and the company employers to schedule interviews. Hirewire is a free app that is also perfect for those who want to find jobs nearby their areas.
Key Features of Hirewire:
– No resume needed, just a profile
– See who’s hiring nearby
– View open positions and employer profiles
Hirewire is a free app that also has in-app purchases (Job Seeker Profile Boost) that you can use for $4.99. You need an iPhone with iOS 9.0 or later to use this app.
Planted: Find Jobs You’ll Love
There are no resume black holes, endless job boards, and cover letters. With Planted, you can find easily some jobs that match you. This app will send you jobs that it thinks you’d actually want. You can check the job description and salary details then apply directly from your phone.
Key Features of Planted:
– Notification of new jobs
– Tracking your resume to the hiring manager directly
– Advice for interviews (a career-building community)
– Earn a bonus when getting hired through the app
Planted is a free app that can be used with an iPhone that has iOS 8.0 or later and also Mac with macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with an Apple M1 chip.
Using one of the best apps for finding jobs mentioned above means you can save your time and energy more in finding a job you desired. Those apps also can help you to promote yourself and the skills that you have to attract the attention of many companies at once.