How to Send Instagram Voice Direct Message on iPhone and Android — Feel so lazy to type a direct message to someone on Instagram? Or, you have no time to type your message? Use the voice direct message then. This feature is basically similar to the voice note in WhatsApp and also Telegram. It is easy to use, you just simply record the voice of your message and then send it to the user you chose. In this article, I will show you in detail how to do it, so you don’t have to be worried.
Here are the steps of How to Send Instagram Voice Direct Message on iPhone and Android for you to follow:
- First, launch Instagram on your smartphone.
- Then, go to direct message.
- Find the account that you want o send a voice direct message on the search field.
- After you find the account, tap it to enter the direct message room.
- To start recording your voice, tap and hold the mic icon button.
- Speak your message to it. After you finish speaking, release the mic button.
- Once you release it, the voice direct message will be sent to the user.
Finish. Now you know How to Send Instagram Voice Direct Message on iPhone and Android. If you find some difficulties in following the steps, please don’t hesitate to let me know in the comment section. I would be happy to answer and help you out. Please also do so when you have a certain topic that you want me to explain. Don’t forget to share this tutorial with your family and friends so that will know how to do the same thing.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Please make sure that you come every day so you will not miss any new article that is being released daily. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you on the next article. Bye 😀