Steps of Creating an Instagram Ads for Beginners — Promoting contents in our Instagram account using Instagram Ads can help our account to grow. For those who are already familiar with social media ads will find no problem. But for those who are not familiar with social media ads at all will be confused. If you still want to create Instagram ads to start promoting your contents, you are on the right place, because on the next paragraph I will show you how to do that in details.
Here are the Steps of Creating an Instagram Ads for Beginners
- Open your Instagram account on your phone.
- Make sure that your Instagram account is not set as private account.
- Tap the Profile tab.
- Then, tap the Ad Tools beside the Edit Profile.
- Now, you can choose a post of your account that you want to promote, or you can let Instagram choose a top post to promote.
- After that promote the post. There are two options here. Tap the Promote top post, or continue promote the post you chose previously using Choose a post menu.
- Select the goal of the promotion.
- Tap the Next button.
- Select the target audience of your promotion. You can choose Automatic, Create your own audiences, or you can also choose the existing audience group that you already created.
- After set the audience, click the Next button.
- Now, set the budget and the duration of your promotion. Once you set it, tap Next.
- You need to review your promotion first. Once you think it is right, tap the Boost Post button.
- Now, your promotion is being reviewed by Instagram.
- Once the promotion is passed the review, it will be run based on the period of time you set previously.
Has your confusion been resolved after following the steps? I hope it has. Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Ask me in the comment section below if you have any questions related to the topic. I will try my best to answer and help you out.
As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye 😀