Your important data is deleted by some kind of accident or mishandling, and now you are wondering if there is any easy way to bring everything back? Yes, there are some apps that can do this, but most of them have very limited features and take forever to do recovery.
However, Tenorshare ultdata is an App that is literally a lifesaver. If your important data has been deleted, this App can recover it successfully. Whether the data was in an iOs device, iTunes, or Cloud, you can get it back using Tenorshare. Before we talk something about Tenorshare Ultdata data recovery review, we would recommend Tenorshare Ultdata data recovery better alternative – iMyFone D-Back best android data recovery software. D -Back has a higher recovery rate and protects your data privacy. It can preview recoverable data before the final recovery.
Want to know how? Then continue reading!
Yes, Tenorshare ultdata is safe and legit for both Android and iOS devices. People are always wary of such apps as they fear that their data might get stolen and misused. But you don’t have to be concerned if you download Tenorshare ultdata and give it access.
People usually use it to find lost contacts or photos, but Tenorshare actually supports around 35 types of files.
But there’s more good news for Mac users.
You can also recover the backup data of WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, and a lot of other messaging Apps.
Here’s how to use it!
- When you Download Tenorshare and open the App, and then start by selecting the location from where you want to do the recovery and which file types you want to get back.
- Next, the App will start the scanning, which will take minutes.
- After that, select which one you want to recover.
Tenorshare is not a free App. Considering how many features it offers, it makes sense that the App charges you for its services.
However, you can use coupons to reduce the billing and get some relief. To know about coupon codes, you can search on Google as new coupons keep on coming!
The Tenorshare Coupons you can use right now are:
The coupons can get you discounts from 10% to 50%.
Tenorshare Recovery Registration code is a must if you want to enjoy the Premium features of the App and successfully get all of your deleted files back.
There are many websites that offer you free registration codes, but I don’t trust them. These websites offer crack versions that are not reliable or credible.
Such crack versions with registration codes are not safe to use. They can get access to your already present data on your device. Plus, the cracked version will also show disturbing ads and use plugins that are risky.
You can download the Tenorshare App for free easily by going to the official website and following the basic instructions.
If you are having trouble downloading this App or using it properly, then chances are your device or operating system does not support it. The system should be 11 (not less than that).
Also, sometimes scanning stops after a few minutes, and you have to begin the whole process again, which is frustrating.
But don’t worry; there’s a better Alternative!
You should go for the iMyFone D-Back for quick and easy recovery. The outstanding features and user-friendly interface makes it one of the best apps there is.
The features you can enjoy are:
- You can recover documents from iTunes, Cloud, and from many other platforms.
- If the recovery is stuck midway (which is highly rare), you can still backup the data.
- You can also preview the files before you start the recovery. This will help you in deciding which one is important for you and which one you do not want.
- You can use the iMyFone D-Back for a few days for free to get an idea of all the features present. A lot of apps don’t give such an offer.
Here’s how you can use iMyFone D-Back:
- Open your Mac and download the iMyFone D-Back App. If you are using a PC, then download iMyFone D-Back Hard Drive Recovery from the official website.
- You will see the “Recover for iOs” option on Mac on the left of the Mac screen.
On the PC, there will be a list of drives.
- Next, connect your mobile with your Mac.
- Then, start the scanning process, which will take some time (Possibly 5 to 7 minutes). After scanning, there will be a list of deleted files. Preview them and recover which want is important to you.
All-Inclusive, Is Tenorshare Ultdata safe?
Yes, Tenorshare is safe that you can use to recover the deleted files. It is simple to you and does not pose any threat to the device’s safety.
However, the recovery process can get stuck sometimes, which causes frustration. Furthermore, if you download Tenorshare’s crack version, then your data will be at risk.
That’s why I told you about the better Alternative to Tenorshare, which is the iMyFone D-Back. The impressive features, top-notch security system, user-friendly interface, and a number of other things make it a perfect App for recovering your data.
So, I strongly suggest you download the iMyFone D-Back. Thousands have already benefited from this App and you can also become one of them.