How to Watch 4K YouTube Video in iPhone — YouTube is the famous social media platform that allows us to upload and watch a lot of videos in various resolutions up to 4K. Recently, Apple makes an improvement that make their users able to enjoy the 4K videos in iPhone devices. For those who have iPhone with minimum iOS 14 can experience it. But now the question, how to set our iPhone so we can watch the 4K videos in YouTube? Okay, calm down. I will show you how to do that. But before we start, please make sure that the YouTube app that you install in your iPhone is the up-to-date version, and please make sure that the OS version of your iPhone is minimum iOS 14.
Well, ready? Awesome. Here are the steps of How to Watch 4K YouTube Video in iPhone for you:
- Launch YouTube on your iPhone.
- Search 4K video on the search bar.
- Play one of the 4K videos.
- Tap the playing video, and tap the three-dot there.
- You will see a bottom sheet appear. Then, tap the Quality menu.
- Now, tap the Advanced choice.
- After that choose the 2160p HDR.
- Now you can enjoy the 4K YouTube video on your iPhone.
That’s it. Hope this tutorial is useful for you. If you found some problems in following the steps please let me know on the comment section below, so that I can try to help you out. Please also don’t hesitate to do so if there is any questions you have related to the topic or you have a thing that you want me to explain.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Don’t forget to come every day to not miss any new insightful articles that release daily.
As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you on the next article. Bye 🙂