In spite of various reason from each person, it is very common for us to install some apps in our Mac or MacBook. The resource to get the app are also varies. Some people may get their app from AppStore, and the other may get their app from another resource such as from the internet. Now, the question is do you know how to install an app on your Mac or MacBook? As the way in installing the app you have download from AppStore and any other resource are different. If you don’t, I will show you how to do that.
From AppStore: Launch AppStore > Search the app you need > Download & install
From Other Resource: Click twice the app > Move it to Application folder
Installing Software You Need on Your Mac or MacBook
Well, here are the steps of How to Install Any Software on Your Mac or MacBook:
1. Press Command + spacing. Type AppStore on the search field, then enter to open the app.
2. After the AppStore has opened, search the app you want to download.
3. Click the Get button to download it.
4. Once the downloading process has finished, the app will be available in Application folder on your Mac or MacBook and it’s ready to launch.
From Other Resource
1. You may download the app from internet. If you want to install it, click the app twice.
2. After that, drag and drop the app to the Application folder.
3. When the app is already dragged and dropped, it has installed on your Mac or MacBook.
4. Now, open Finder. Eject the original DMG file from your Mac or MacBook.
5. Last, you can now launch your installed app.
I hope you find no difficulties in following the steps. If you feel this article is useful, share it to your friends, and if you have questions or problems related to Mac or MacBook usage, don’t hesitate to ask us thru the comment section below.
Stay safe, stay healthy and see you on the next article. :))