How to Make an Invisible Discord Name using Desktop Client — Being invisible in Discord sometimes feels comfortable. People you know or even strangers will not easily reach or contact us. It can be bothering too for some reasons. However, not all Discord users know how to make their name invisible even though there is a trick to do so. If you are one of the users, you are in the right place. I am going to show you the steps in detail.
How to Make an Invisible Discord Name using Desktop Client
Here are the steps of How to Make an Invisible Discord Name using Desktop Client that you can read and follow. Please note that this tutorial is not only applicable to the Discord desktop clients. You can also apply it to the website version too.
- Launch the Discord app.
- Make sure that you are already logged in to your Discord. If you haven’t please log in first with your credential.
- After that, click the gear icon button to open the settings.
- Then, on the User Settings section, click the My Account option.
- Next, click the Edit button of the Username.
- On the username field, copy this character “˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞˞” and paste it into the Username field.
- Input your password and click the Done button
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can make an invisible Discord name using the desktop client
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀