How to Save a Webpage as a PDF on Android using Chrome — You may familiar with saving a webpage into a PDF file on your laptop using some browsers. But do you familiar with saving a webpage into a PDF file on your Android smartphone using the Google Chrome browser? If you are unfamiliar yet, now you visit the right place. Well, not only from our laptop, we can actually do that on our Android smartphone. By doing this we don’t need to move to our laptop and access the webpage that we currently open on our Android smartphone just to convert and save it as a PDF file. So, we can do it right away through our Android. Already curious how to get it done?
Here are the steps of How to Save a Webpage as a PDF on Android using Chrome:
- Launch the Chrome browser on your Android smartphone.
- Visit the web that you are going to save as a PDF.
- Tap the three-dot button on the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Then, tap the Share menu there.
- Now, select Save as PDF on the dropdown.
- After that tap the download button.
- Choose the folder to save the PDF.
Finish. Easy as pie right? Hope this article is helpful for you. If it is, share this article with your family and friends so they will know how to do the same thing without moving to their laptops. Please let me know in the comment section below if you have any problems, questions, or things that you want me to explain. I will be so happy to explain and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Make sure you come every day to enjoy our daily new article.
As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye.