How to Automatically Backup Photos to Google Drive on Android and iOS — Backing up our photos from our smartphones to online storage such as Google Drive makes us feel worried less and peace. There will be no stress because of data loss or important files loss if our smartphones are stolen damaged as we still can access any files such as photos, videos, documents, and many more on our Google Drive. However, not all people know how to create an automatic backup to Google Drive. If you are one of them, here is the right place for you. I will explain the way in detail for you.
How to Automatically Backup Photos to Google Drive on Android and iOS
Here are the steps of How to Automatically Backup Photos to Google Drive on Android and iOS that you can read and try:
- First, make sure Google Drive app is already installed on your smartphone. If you haven’t installed it yet, please download it from Play Store first.
- Then, launch the Google Drive. If you haven’t logged in yet, please log in using your credential.
- After that, tap the three-line button on top-right corner of the screen.
- There, you will see a list of menus. Tap Settings.
- Now, select the Backup and Reset menu on Android, or Backup menu on iOS.
- Scroll down a bit and choose the Photos & videos option.
- Switch on the toggle of the Back up and sync option.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So they can set auto-backup for their photos to Google Drive.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As the pandemic hasn’t ended yet, please keep yourself safe and healthy. See you in the next article. Bye 😀