When we think that the number of our Facebook friends is already too many, we don’t want to accept the friend request anymore. However, if we ignore the friend requests we receive, it limits people from knowing our activities. To be able to allow people to know your activities without being Facebook friends, we need to enable the Follow button on our account.
Follow button allows people to follow the update we made on our Facebook account. So, they don’t need to be a Facebook friend first to see our activities on Facebook. Besides, it allows us to keep the number of Facebook friends small. Also, people who are following us cannot fully interact with us as freely as our Facebook friends.
How to Enable a Follow Button on Facebook
Here are the steps on How to Enable a Follow Button on Facebook that you can read and follow.
- First, head to facebook.com from your browser.
- Then, click your profile picture.
- After that, click the Settings & privacy.
- Next, click for Settings.
- On the left pane click Public posts.
- On the right pane, click the dropdown of Who Can Follow Me, and select the Public option.