How to Delete Story Draft on Instagram — Who doesn’t know Instagram story? That feature allows us to share our any photos and videos of us to our followers and also the other Instagram users. We don’t have to be worry that our story will be full and messy, as it will disappear after 24 hours. When we are going to post a story, sometimes we need to stop the process because of some reasons, so we decide to save it as draft. But after a few moments perhaps the story that we drafted is not relevant anymore to share. So, we need to delete it. Now, the problem is how can we delete the story draft? Well, if you unfamiliar yet with that. Don’t worry. I will show you how.
Here are the steps of How to Delete Story Draft on Instagram that you can follow:
- Launch Instagram on your smartphone.
- Tap Your Story handle on the top-left of the Instagram screen, or simply swipe right the screen.
- Then, tap the square photo icon or swipe up your screen.
- After that, tap the Drafts menu on the right side of the Gallery.
- Now, tap the Select button.
- Mark the photos or videos that you want to delete.
- Tap the Delete button to delete the items you marked previously.
- You will see a confirmation popup. Tap Delete to continue deleting the story draft.
That’s it. Hope this tutorial is helpful. Don’t forget to share this to your family and friends, so they will not miss the insightful information. Please do let me know on the comment section below if you have any questions related to the topic, or if you find any difficulties in following the steps. I would be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you on the next article. Bye 😀