How to Delete Telegram Message Automatically on iPhone — Who doesn’t know Telegram? It is one of the most used messaging apps just like WhatsApp. But, have you ever had an urge to send a telegram message to someone about an important thing but you don’t want anyone to know about it? If you have, you don’t need to worry. You can set the auto-delete message anyway. After you set it to delete the message, once the message reaches the period of time, it will be deleted automatically. So, you will less worry that any other people except the person who received the message will be able to read it. To know the detailed way of activating the feature, read the next section.
How to Delete Telegram Message Automatically on iPhone
Here are the steps of How to Delete Telegram Message Automatically on iPhone that you can read and follow:
- Find the sent message of yours that you want to delete automatically.
- Tap and hold the message for a while until a list of options appear.
- After that, tap the Select option.
- Then, you will see a bottom sheet there. Tap the Enable Auto-Delete option.
- Now, move the slider to the period of time that you prefer to delete automatically the message.
- Once you finish setting the time, tap the Done button.
Finish. Hope you found no difficulties in following the steps of How to Delete Telegram Message Automatically on iPhone. If you do, please let me know in the comment section below about it. You can also do that if you have any questions related to the topic that is being discussed by us. Share this article with your family and friends, so they will know how to do the same thing when they found the same issue.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Make sure to keep yourself safe and healthy as the pandemic is not over yet. Last, see you again on the next article. Bye 😀