The MagSafe battery pack is one of the iPhone add-ons in the form of a battery from Apple. This battery pack is compatible with some iPhone series, such as iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max. Those iPhone who uses iPhone under iPhone 12, unfortunately, cannot feel this add-on.
Just like the other Apple products, this battery pack also has a serial number. The serial number of a MagSafe battery pack is different from the others. This number is unique. It is used as the identity of the battery pack.
Now, to know how to see the serial number of this product, please read the steps of How to Find the Serial Number of Your MagSafe Battery Pack below.
Stick MacSafe battery pack to iPhone > Open Settings on iPhone > General
> About > MagSafe battery pack
MagSafe battery pack: Finding Its Serial Number by Using iPhone
1. Before you start to check the serial number of the MagSafe battery pack to the iPhone, please stick it to the iPhone first. (Currently, this battery is only compatible with iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max.)
2. Now, open Settings.
3. Scroll up the Settings menu until you see the General menu. Now, tap it.
4. Select the About menu, it is the first choice of the General menu.
5. Then, choose the MagSafe Battery Pack.
6. Or, if you have great vision with your eyes, you can directly see the serial number without sticking the battery pack to your iPhone. Just see the serial number of the battery pack below the magnetic ring.
Super simple right? Hope it is useful for you. If you like this tutorial please share this with your friends so they will not get confused when they want to know their MagSafe battery pack. Thanks a lot for reading this article. Don’t forget to always visit nimblehand.com every day as we have some new articles released every day.
As always, see you in the next article. bye:))