How to Customize Your Discord Profile on Android and iPhone — Discord is the easiest way to talk over voice, video, and text. Talk, chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities. Mostly the users of the discord or gamers. They use discord to communicate with each other when they are having a game match so they can easily coordinate with each other without meeting face-to-face. Discord is not only available on the website but also on mobile apps both android and iOS. Usually the users of discord customize their profile to show their personality. However, do you know how to do it in Android and iPhone? If you don’t know yet I’ll show you in detail on the next section.
How to Customize Your Discord Profile on Android and iPhone
Here are the steps of How to Customize Your Discord Profile on Android and iPhone for you to read and follow:
- First, launch the discord on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Then, tap your profile photo on the bottom right corner of the screen to open user settings.
- After that, select My Account on Android, or the Account on iOS.
- Tap the user name on the account information section.
- Next, change the user name with a user name that you prefer.
- Tap the save I can button on android or the save button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now back to user settings, scroll down the screen and click appearance.
- There you can adjust the discord theme as you like.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So, they can customize their discord profile on their smartphones.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer, and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀