How to Make an Instagram Voting Poll — Voting Poll is a feature on Instagram that we can use to interact with our followers. From the name, we know what it is used for. We can ask our follower’s opinions about something or ask about their interest in certain things. After our followers or any other Instagram user gave responses, we can see the result in the notification section. Now, the question is, do you know how to create an Instagram voting poll? If you don’t, that’s okay. I will show you the way in doing that.
How to Make an Instagram Voting Poll
Here are the steps of How to Make an Instagram Voting Poll for you to read and follow. Make sure you follow all of the steps below correctly to avoid the different results.
- First, launch Instagram on your smartphone.
- Tap the + button on the top-right of the screen.
- Then, tap the Story option.
- Select a picture from your local storage for the background of the voting poll.
- Tap the Select button to apply the picture.
- After that, swipe up the screen.
- Tap the Poll sticker there.
- Fill in the poll sticker form.
- When you finish, tap the Done button.
- Share your voting poll story to your follower by tapping the Your story button.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can create a voting poll on their Instagram.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀