How to Log Out from Instagram Account on All Devices — When using WhatsApp, normally we cannot log in to the same account on some smartphone devices. However, on Instagram, we can log in to the same account on some different devices. On the one hand, logging in to some devices make it easier for us to access our account. On the other hand, this way will decrease the security level of the account itself. So, as the solution, we have to log out our Instagram account from all devices we log in. If we forget which devices we already used to log in, don’t worry. We can log out from all devices using the Login activity feature.
How to Log Out from Instagram Account on All Devices
Here are the detailed steps of How to Log Out from Instagram Account on All Devices for you to read and try:
- Launch the Instagram on your smartphone.
- Tap the profile tab on the bottom-right corner.
- Then, tap the three-button on the top-right corner of the screen.
- On the bottom sheet, select Settings.
- After that choose Security option.
- Next, select the Login activity.
- There, you will see the list of your login activities. Tap the three-dot button.
- Then tap the Log out button.
- Repeat the step 7-8 untill all of the login activities are logged out.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So they can log out of their Instagram account from their smartphones easily.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As the pandemic hasn’t ended yet, please keep yourself safe and healthy. See you in the next article. Bye 😀