When it comes to creating Slides for a Presentation, we’ve all heard of PowerPoint. But what if I told you that you are capable of much more? MS Office users have been able to record their screen (both video and audio) for free since PowerPoint 2013 (updated version).
The Microsoft Office Suite is arguably the most impressive productivity software, standing head and shoulders above the competition. For most users, its all-star lineup of utility programs has come to represent what it means to own a PC.
As Microsoft Office fans, we’ve discussed several productivity hacks here and there. This time, we’re back to discuss yet another topic how to Record the Screen on Windows 10 Using PowerPoint.
What is PowerPoint?
Microsoft Office or Microsoft PowerPoint PowerPoint is a presentation computer program developed by Microsoft that is included in their office application package, Microsoft Office, along with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and several other programs. PowerPoint runs on PCs running the Microsoft Windows operating system and Apple Macintosh computers running the Apple Mac OS operating system, though this application was originally designed to run on the Xenix operating system. This application is widely used, particularly by office workers and business owners, educators, students, and coaches. Microsoft changed the name from Microsoft PowerPoint to Microsoft Office PowerPoint beginning with the 2003 version of the Microsoft Office System. The name was then simply shortened to PowerPoint in Office 2013. PowerPoint 15 (Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013), which is included in the Microsoft Office 2013 package, is the most recent version.
Who is PowerPoint Developer?
Microsoft Corporation is a multinational American corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of computer-related products and services. Bill Gates and Paul Allen founded the company on April 4, 1975. By revenue, Microsoft is the world’s largest software company. Microsoft is also one of the world’s most valuable corporations.
Why Do We Do Record the Screen on Windows 10 Using PowerPoint?
If you are a student looking for the simplest way to record the screen on Windows 10, Microsoft PowerPoint can help. Students typically receive an Office subscription through their schools or colleges, which could be helpful in screen recording.
How to Record the Screen on Windows 10 Using PowerPoint
Here are the steps of How to Record the Screen on Windows 10 Using PowerPoint you can read and follow. Follow the provided steps carefully.
- First, press the Windows key and type “PowerPoint” into the search box. Open Microsoft Powerpoint now.
- Then, from the menu bar, select the “Insert” tab. Look for and select the “Screen Recording” option in the upper-right corner.
- You will now be asked to choose the area where you want to record the screen. Because the microphone is enabled by default, you can also record your voice while recording the screen on Windows 10 computers. Select an area of a window or the entire screen.
- Finally, click the “Record” button to begin the screen recording. When you’re finished, press “Windows + Shift + Q” to stop the recording.
- The screen recording will be added to your PowerPoint presentation automatically. To save it locally, right-click on the video and select “Save Media as.”
- After that, save the screen recording to the Desktop or another location of your choice, and you’re done. The recording will be saved as an MP4 file. So that’s how students can use Microsoft PowerPoint to record the screen on Windows 10.
Congratulations, you have successfully recorded your screen using Microsoft PowerPoint. Much success to you! Please leave your questions in the comments section below.