Not only WhatsApp, but we also use Telegram to communicate with our friends. By using Telegram, we can send messages, make voice calls, video calls, send files, videos, photos, and many more. Besides, we can use Telegram on many platforms. These are iOS, Android, Windows, and also Mac.
What is Telegram?
Telegram is a freemium, cross-platform, cloud-based instant messaging service. The service also provides end-to-end encrypted video calling, VoIP, file sharing, and several other features. Telegram provides optional end-to-end encrypted chats. Cloud chats and groups are encrypted between the app and the server, so that ISPs and other third parties on the network can’t access data, but the Telegram server can. Users can send text and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share an unlimited number of images, documents (2 GB per file), user locations, animated stickers, contacts, and audio files.
Who develops Telegram?
Telegram is developed by Telegram Messenger Inc. the company from Russia, and it was launched for iOS on 14 August 2013 and Android on 20 October 2013. Around October the same release year of Telegram, Telegram announced that it had 100,000 daily active users. Then this year, on 19 June, Telegram announced that it had reached 700 million monthly active users.
Why do we enable and make chat folders in Telegram?
When we use Telegram for work, personal, education, and any other purposes, of course, we will have a lot of chats and groups which can cause confusion for us as our Telegram seems so messy. Because of that, Telegram released the Chat Folders feature. Telegram’s chat folders are a huge help in organizing our many conversations on the service.
How to Enable and Make Chat Folders in Telegram
Here are the steps on How to Enable and Make Chat Folders in Telegram that you can read and follow.
How to Enable and Make Chat Folders in Telegram Desktop App
- First, launch the Telegram desktop app on your computer or laptop.
- Make sure that you already logged in to your Telegram account. If you haven’t, please log in first.
- Then, click the three-line button on the top-left corner of the window app.
- After that, click the Settings menu.
- Next, click the Folders option.
- Under my Folders section, click the New Folder button.
- Now, fill in the Folder name field, and Add Chats. You can also Remove Chats if it is needed.
- Last, click the Create button.
How to Enable and Make Chat Folders in Telegram for Android
- First, launch the Telegram app on your Android smartphone and make sure that you are already logged in to your account.
- Tap the three-line button on the top-left corner of the app screen.
- Then, tap the Settings option.
- Then, tap the Chat Folders menu there.
- Next, tap the Create New Folder button.
- Now, fill in the name of the folder, and Add Chats that you prefer to be included in the folder. You can also Remove Chats if you change your mind.
- Last, tap the SAVE button.
How to Enable and Make Chat Folders in Telegram for iOS
- First, launch the Telegram app on iPhone.
- Then, tap the Settings tab.
- After that, select the Chat Folders.
- Next, under the Folder section tap the Create New Folder.
- Now, fill in the name of the folder, and add the chats to be included in the folder.
- Last, tap the Create button.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you found this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can Enable and Make Chat Folders in Telegram.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀