On Telegram, we can hide our phone number, while on WhatsApp we can set it to not show our profile photo to certain people. So does Discord, there is a way to set our own profile picture and username as invisible. However, not all people know how to set it yet. If you want to use an invisible Discord name and avatar, please read the entire article to get the thing.
Not all people are fine to recognize by strangers. If we want to set our Discord name and avatar to prevent our visibility, currently there is no feature available to do that thing. However, it doesn’t mean that we can’t make our Discord name and avatar invisible. The detailed steps are explained in the next section.
Here are the steps on How to Use an Invisible Discord Name and Avatar that you can read and follow.
How to Set an Invisible Discord Name
- First access the Discord web or desktop app on your computer.
- Then, click the gear icon button to open Settings.
- After that, on the USERNAME click the Edit button.
- Next, copy the characters between the bracket : [
] , and paste it to the USERNAME field.
- Clcik the Done button.
How to Set an Invisible Discord Avatar
- On Settings, click the Edit User Profile.
- Then, point your avatar and click Change Avatar.
- Click Upload Image.
- Download a transparent image.
- After that, select the transparent image as your avatar.
- Last, click the Apply button.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you found this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can use an Invisible Discord Name and Avatar.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀