How to Install and Uninstall Apps on iPhone — If you are a new iPhone user and haven’t been familiar with the device yet as you previously used a different OS than iOS, you may experience confusion in installing and uninstalling apps. Basically, the way in installing and installing the apps in iPhone are similar. Things that make it different are the terms only. in this tutorial, I am going to show you how to install and uninstall an app on your iPhone.
Here are the steps of How to Install and Uninstall Apps on iPhone that you can follow:
Installing an App
- Launch the AppStore on your iPhone.
- Tap the search icon button on the bottom of the screen.
- After that, input the name of the app that you want to install on your iPhone.
- Once you found the app you want, tap it first.
- Now, tap the GET button there.
- Wait for a few moments until the download process is done and the app will be installed automatically.
Uninstalling an App
- Unlock your iPhone screen.
- Tap and hold the app that you want to uninstall.
- After that, you will see the list of menus there. Tap the Remove App, the choice with red color.
- Now on the confirmation pop-up, choose Delete App.
Finish. From now on you know how to install and uninstall apps on your iPhone, but don’t hesitate to tell and ask me in the comment section below if you found some difficulties in following the steps or if you have some questions related to the topic. I would be so happy to answer and help you out.
Share this article with your family and friends just in case some of them don’t know how to install and uninstall apps yet on their iPhone.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay healthy, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye 😀