How to Reduce Background Noise in FaceTime on iPhone or iPad — Have an urge to make a video call using FaceTime when the place around you is too noisy? Well, don’t worry. Just do the call confidently. Why? Because that is the thing that you don’t need to worry about as FaceTime itself already has the Voice isolation feature to be used to reduce noise around you. To know the detailed way, you can move to the next paragraph.
Here are the steps of How to Reduce Background Noise in FaceTime on iPhone or iPad:
- First, grab your iPhone and launch the FaceTime app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, tap initiate a call.
- After that, go to the Control center of your iPhone device. The way in accessing the Control center is varied.
For those who have iPhone and iPad without a home button, you can swipe down from the top right corner of the screen.
For those who have iPhone and iPad with a home button, you can swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Now, tap the Mic Mode tile at the top-right corner of the control center.
- Find Voice Isolation under Mic mode, tap it, and back to the call.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So they will know how to do the same thing.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As the pandemic hasn’t ended yet, please keep yourself safe and healthy. See you in the next article. Bye 😀