How to Restrict the Instagram Comments Feature — I am sure some of us have some friends on Instagram that seem annoying. They always come to our posts and leave hate or impropriate comments. On one side we want to block them but we don’t want to go that far, but on the other side, we can’t take that anymore. So, we have to delete their comments every time they do that on our posts, but it will waste our time for sure. To solve this problem, I can suggest you restrict them. You can also unrestrict them again when your relation and communication with them is getting better. Now, how to do that? Okay, I will show you.
How to Restrict the Instagram Comments Feature
Here are the steps of How to Restrict the Instagram Comments Feature that you can follow.
- On your iPhone, launch the Instagram app first.
- After that, open your profile.
- On the top-right corner, you can see the hamburger icon button. Tap it once.
- Then, a bottom sheet with a lot of options appears, choose the Settings option.
- Next, tap the Privacy menu there, it is the third option from the top.
- On the Interactions section, choose the Comments menu.
- Tap the Block Comments From.
- On the search handle, type the name of the account that you want to restrict.
- When the account shows up, tap the Block button.
Hope you enjoy this article. Don’t forget to share this with your friends and family if you think it is useful and important to them. If there is any question related to the topic, don’t hesitate to let me know in the comment section below. Please also do so if you have a certain topic that you want me to raise in an article here.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye 🙂