How to Block and Unblock a Phone Number on iPhone — As an iPhone user, have you ever receiving some calls from a stranger and it feels so annoying? If you have, well you are not alone. There is a thing that I can suggest to anticipate this happens in the future. You can block that phone number. Then, the next time when you finally know the person that is called you, you can unblock it anyway. But, if you don’t know yet how to do it. I am here for you to explain about it.
Here are the steps of How to Block and Unblock a Phone Number on iPhone that you can follow. Check this out
- Grab your iPhone and launch the Phone app.
- Now, tap the Recents menu.
- Choose the phone number that you are going to block there. Tap the button.
- After that, you will see the detail of the phone number. There, find the Block this Caller menu on the bottom of the options list and tap it.
- Then, you will see a confirmation bottom sheet appears. Tap the Block Contact.
- Now, the contact is already blocked.
- If you want to unblock the number, tap the Unblock this Caller button right on the Block this Caller button previously.
- Once you tap the Unblock this Caller, the phone number will be unblocked successfully.
Hope you find no difficulties in following the steps. Let me know which part that you feel confused to follow if there is any. Don’t forget to tell your friends and family so they will know How to Block and Unblock a Phone Number on iPhone. If you have any questions related to the topic please ask me in the comment section below. I would be so happy to answer and help you.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye 🙂