How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac Using AirDrop — AirDrop is one of the feature in Apple products such as iPhone, iPad, Mac, and MacBook. This feature is used to share files between two Apple devices. By using this feature we can share files faster and more efficient than some of the other share file ways. Okay, las you are currently here, on the right place, let me show you how to do that.
Well, here are the steps of How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac Using AirDrop for you:
- First, launch the Finder on your Mac or MacBook. If you can’t find the Finder, press Command + Space, type Finder on the search bar, and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- After you launched it, click AirDrop on the left pane of the Finder window.
- Then, click Turn On Bluetooth button.
- Now, make sure that you are allowed Everyone to discover your Mac or MacBook.
- On your iPhone, launch the Settings menu.
- Then, tap General and choose AirDrop.
- Now, make sure that your iPhone AirDrop is allowed to Everyone.
- After that, choose the photos that you are going to send by AirDrop.
- Tap the Share icon, then choose AirDrop.
- Your iPhone will detect your Mac, so when the name of your Mac appears, tap it.
- Then, on your Mac, click the Accept button on the pop-up and the photos will be received by your mac.
- After it’s done, you can open your photos.
That’s it. Hope this article can help you out. Share this to your friends and family so they will not get confused to do the same thing. leave your questions or problems related to this topic on the comment section. I would be happy to answer it.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay healthy, stay safe and see you on the next article. Bye.