How to Collaborate on Instagram Reels and Posts with Creators Feature — Reels collaboration in Instagram becomes more common these days. No matter they are public figure, students, employees, teenager, aduts or the ordinary people also do reels collaboration in Instagram. Besides, there is one more type of collaboration called posts collaboration. Basically, posts collaboration is similar with reels collaboration, but the type of file that is being uploaded is different. For reels, it is a video, and for the posts it is a photos or pictures.
How to Collaborate on Instagram Reels and Posts with Creators Feature
To know the detailed way of How to Collaborate on Instagram Reels and Posts with Creators Feature, please follow the steps below:
- First, launch Instagram on your smartphone.
- Tap the + button on top-right of the screen.
- Then, select Post.
- Choose a picture from your smartphone’s gallery to upload.
- Before you tap the check button, tap the Tag people option.
- There are two options, Add Tag and Invite Collaborator.
- After that, search for the account of the person that you want to collaborate with.
- Once the result appears, tap it.
- Now, tap the checklist button on top-right corner of the screen.
- Once again, tap the checklist button to send the collaboration request.
- The person that you invite to collaborate with will receive a notification an a direct message.
- She needs to tap the View Request button.
- After that, tap the Review button on the bottom-right of the photo.
- A confirmation pop-up is appeared, tap the Accept option.
- First, record a video using your smartphone.
- Then, upload it using Reel feature.
- Before you post the reel, tap the Tag people option.
- After that, tap the Invite Collaboration.
- Search the user that you want to collaborate with.
- Now, tap the checklist button on the top-right corner.
- Scroll down a bit and tap the Next button.
- Last, tap Share to share the reels and the person you invited will receive the collaboration invitation.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So they can invite anybody to collaborate with them in posts and reels.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As the pandemic hasn’t ended yet, please keep yourself safe and healthy. See you in the next article. Bye 😀