Have you ever heard the View Once feature on WhatsApp? This feature is so unique and beneficial. If you need to share sensitive or important photos/ videos, this feature will really help you out. Why? Because once the recipient opens or views the photo or video this photo or video will be deleted automatically. So, you don’t have to be worried of the photo or video will be seen by any other people who don’t have the right to see that photo or video. Now, the question is, do you know how to use this feature? If you don’t know yet, I am going to show you how.
Well, here are the steps of How to Auto-Delete Photos & Videos Using WhatsApp View Once Feature:
Launch WhatsApp app > Go to a chat room or a chat group > Tap attach icon button > Select photos or/and videos you are going to share > Tap the circled 1 icon button
> After enabled tap send button
The Way to Use View Once Feature on WhatsApp
1. Launch WhatsApp on your smartphone.
2. Find the contact or chat group with which you want to share a photo or a video with the View Once feature.
3. Then, tap Attach button near the Camera button.
4. Choose the picture or the video from your gallery to be sent to the contact or the chat group. If you want to take a photo or record a video first you can tap the Camera button.
5. Now, on the photo/video preview, tap the View Once button. This button looks like number 1 with a perfect half circle and dotted line half circle.
6. When the View Once is active, hit the send button.
7. After the recipient of the message opens or views the photo or video, that photo or video will be deleted automatically.
So easy, isn’t it? Don’t forget to share this information with your family and friends, so they will feel safe when they need to share an important photo or video with their circle. If you have any problems related to the topic, just ask me out by telling me in the comment section below.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you.