How to Block and Unblock a Phone Number on Android — Being reached by strange number via phone call for many times sometimes feels uncomfortable. But we can actually stop the same number to repeat the call. We can block that number. If we finally know or getting know better to the caller, we can easily unblock the number.
For the details explanations and steps of how to do that, here are How to Block and Unblock a Phone Number on Android for you:
Blocking a Phone Number
(In this case, the device that I use to show the tutorial is Samsung)
- First, launch the Phone app on your Android smartphone.
- Tap the Recent tab.
- Then, tab the number that you want to block.
- Now, choose the detail icon button.
- After that, tap the Block button.
- A bottom sheet of blocking confirmation will appear and tap the Block button.
Unblocking a Phone Number
- Launch the Phone app.
- Tap the three-dot button on the top-right corner of the phone screen.
- Then, choose Settings.
- After that tap the Block numbers menu.
- There, you will see the numbers that are blocked. Now, tap the red ( – ) button.
That’s it. Hope this tutorial is useful for you. Thanks a lot for reading and visiting nimblehand.com. Make sure you come daily so you will not miss any new article that is release everyday.
Don’t forget to share this with your family and friends so they will know how to do the same thing. Please let me know on the comment section below if you have some questions, or if you find any difficulties in following the steps. You can also do so if you have a certain topic on your mind that you want me to explain. I would be happy to respond and help you out.
As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you on the next article. Bye.