How to Hide Phone Number and Make Anonymous Calls On iPhone — One day in our life, the situation forces us to call someone but on the other side, we don’t want this person to know our phone number. You want to keep the number of people who know your number remains small. You don’t have to spare your precious time to purchase a new number just to call certain people. Why? Because there is a solution that you can do. You can just simply deactivate or disable the Show My Caller ID on your iPhone and your problem will be solved. Sounds good to you? Well, I will show you that way in detail on the next paragraph.
Here are the steps of How to Hide Phone Number and Make Anonymous Calls On iPhone that you can follow:
- First, launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down, find the Phone menu, and tap it.
- After that, tap Show My Caller ID.
- Now, switch off the toggle. Please remember that once this feature is deactivated, all of the calls you make will be received as anonymous to the people you called.
- You can also use *67 each time you do a single call. So you don’t need to deactivate the Show My Caller ID.
Great. Let me conclude first. There are two ways that you can do to make an anonymous call. First, deactivate the Show My Caller ID through your iPhone Settings. Second, you let the Show My Caller ID to be active and use an additional *67 in every single call.
That’s it. Hope this article is helpful for you. If you have any questions related to the topic, please let me know in the comment section below. I will be so happy to answer and help you out.
As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye 😀