How to Create Meme for Free on PC, Android, and iPhone — These days, who doesn’t like memes? We always consume memes on Instagram, Facebook, and any other social media platforms to entertain ourselves. The variations of memes seem increased since the pandemic, as we can’t go outside like to the park and such things freely. Besides, some of us also love to create memes, both creating our own or just modify the existing memes on the internet. Anyway, there is good news. We can now create our own meme on our PC, Android or iPhone. So, how can we do that? Okay, I am going to show you in the next paragraph.
Here are the steps of How to Create Meme for Free on PC, Android, and iPhone that you can follow:
- Visit iloveIMG on your PC browser.
- Click Upload Image.
- Choose the image that you want to edit to be a meme from your local storage or cloud storage.
- Or, you can also click Select meme template to use available templates there without uploading an image manually.
- Then, use the iloveIMG editor to add text and pictures.
- Once you are done editing, click the Generate Meme button to save the meme on your storage.
- You can save the meme in JPG/JPEG format.
- Launch your Play Store.
- Search for Meme Generator Free tap download and wait for a moment until it’s installed on your Android smartphone.
- Now, open the app.
- Use the available templates there.
- You can add text, filter, label, border, and many more.
- You can also create your own meme by tapping the Meme Custom, upload your own image and edit it as you want.
- First, launch the App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for Mematic.
- After you see the result, please download and wait for a moment until the app is installed.
- Then launch the app.
- Upload your own image or use the available templates there in the library.
- Now, add text, bubble, image, or watermark.
- Once you finish editing, tap Export and choose Save to download it on your device storage.
That’s it. Hope this article can help you to express yourself more through memes. Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye. 😀