How to Crop a Picture into Circle Shape Using imageonline.co — If you are a graphic designer or any other types of visual designer, there will be no problem to crop a picture into a circle shape. You are already familiar with a lot of design tools and you already have a lot of professional experience related to that. But if you are not a designer or have no knowledge of design tools there will be a big problem when you need to crop a picture into a circle shape. Well, I have good news. I found an online tool to crop a picture into a circle shape for free. You don’t need to have the design skill to do it. Everybody can do it.
For the detail steps, here is How to Crop a Picture into Circle Shape Using imageonline.co
- First, launch a browser on your laptop.
- On the search field, enter https://crop-circle.imageonline.co/ then hit enter key on your keyboard. Or you can just simply click IMAGEONLINE.CO.
- Then, you will see this kind of display.
Before you start, you can try to crop the picture into a circle shape.
- Click the UPLOAD IMAGE button.
- After that, choose the picture that you are going to crop from your computer.
- Then, adjust the size of the picture to get the correct zone that you want before it is cropped. You can move the circle or rounded zone in any direction. If you want to make it larger or narrower, click + hold one of the green dots of the square angle.
- Now, click the CROP CIRCLE button.
- Wait for a moment until you see the result on the right side.
- If you see that the result looks good and meet your expectation, click DOWNLOAD IMAGE.
That’s it. Hope this article is useful for you. Please let me know in the comment section below if you have any problems or questions related to this topic. I would be happy to answer and help you out.