How to Reset Instagram Password When You Forgot Yours — There are two types of people in general. The first type is people who use the same password for all of their social media accounts so they will not forget it. The second one is people who use the various compositions of passwords in order to make their accounts secure. But, there is a risk of using different passwords. We tend to forget or confuse about which password that we must use to log in to Instagram, for example. If some of you do experience it. You are in the right place. I will show you how to reset your Instagram password.
Here are the steps of How to Reset Instagram Password When You Forgot Yours
- Launch Instagram on your smartphone.
- On the login page under the password field, you will see Forgot password button. Now, click it.
- After that input your username or phone number of your Instagram account.
- Once you input your username, tap the next button.
- Then, you need to request the login link. You can choose the method that you want to receive the login link. It can be through email or SMS. if you choose via SMS, you have to input the confirmation code first before receiving the login link.
- After you choose the method tap the Send Login Link.
- If you receive the link via SMS, click the link and you will be redirected to the Instagram app on your smartphone. If you receive the link via email, tap the Reset Password button.
- Then, you can input your new password and save it.
Feeling relieved? I am glad if you do. If you don’t and find difficulties in following the steps, do let me know in the comment section below. I would be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye 😀