How to Disconnect Bluetooth Pairing Between iPhone and Mac/MacBook — We can use Bluetooth when we want to share files such as photos, videos, documents, audios and etc between iPhone and MacBook. Just like any other devices from different the ecosystem, we have to disconnect the currently paired Bluetooth between our iPhone and Mac or MacBook before we try to connect each of those devices to another Bluetooth device. Actually there are a lot of ways that we can do just to disconnect our Bluetooth pairing. From the long steps, medium steps and quick steps. I am going to show you how to do that. You can choose the way that you think it is easy for you to follow.
But, before I start to tell you the way, please note that you have to read the entire article so that you will not miss any single information. Here, I will provide three alternative ways. Well here are the steps of How to Disconnect Bluetooth Pairing Between iPhone and Mac/MacBook for you
- Launch the System Preferences menu on your MacBook.
- Choose Bluetooth menu.
- Click the connected Bluetooth, then click x on its row.
- Once the x button is clicked, the Bluetooth will be disconnected.
- Find the Bluetooth icon on the top right of your screen and click it.
- Point the connected iPhone.
- After that you will see the expanded menu. Now, click Disconnect from Network.
- Finish, now you have been successfully disconnected the Bluetooth
- Click the Bluetooth icon on the top right of your MacBook screen.
- Choose menu Turn Bluetooth Off.
- Once it’s clicked, the Bluetooth between iPhone and MacBook will be disconnected.
That’s it. Hope these alternative ways of How to Disconnect Bluetooth Pairing Between iPhone and Mac/MacBook are helpful for you. Please share this to your friends that you think they need to read this.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay healthy, stay safe and see you.