How to Disable In-App Browser Facebook on Android — Being able to open links while we are using the Facebook app on our Android smartphone seems cool. But for some reasons, it feels uncomfortable as the in-app browser of Facebook has no rich features if we compare it to the common browsers. Now, the question is, can we disable the in-app browser of Facebook in our Android smartphone? Well, the answer is an absolute yes. So, how to do that?
Here are the steps of How to Disable In-App Browser Facebook on Android that you can follow:
- Launch the Facebook app on your Android smartphone.
- If you haven’t logged in yet, please log in first using your account credential.
- Now, tap the three-line button on the right top of your screen.
- Find the Settings & privacy, then tap to expand it.
- Choose the Settings choice.
- After that scroll down to the Preferences section, and tap the Media menu. It is the third menu from the bottom of Preferences section.
- Then, scroll down the screen to the Video and phone settings section. There, on the bottom, you will see the Links open externally checkbox. Now, tick the checkbox.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. I hope this tutorial How to Disable In-App Browser Facebook on Android is helpful and can help you. If there is any question that you want to ask, please write it down in the comment section below. You can also do so if you want to ask me to explain a certain topic that you don’t understand yet. Don’t forget to share this tutorial with your family and friends so they will know how to solve the same priblem. Make sure you come every day so you will not miss any new article we release daily.
As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye 🙂