Instagram is a fantastic social platform that we all enjoy using to share visual content and discover new visual content from others. Instagram content, like all social platforms, can be fleeting and fast-moving, so knowing how to download or save photos and posts is a very useful skill to learn.
Whether you want to save your own Instagram photo for safekeeping or sharing elsewhere, or you want to download content from others, here’s a complete guide to saving Instagram photos on Android.
How to Download All Photos From Instagram on Mobile
If you want to download all photos from your Instagram page onto an Android device, just follow these steps. It’s the same steps we recommend for retrieving your data, including stories and videos as well.
- On your Android device, open Instagram.
- Navigate to your page’s settings. You can get there by clicking on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of your screen. Then, in the lower right-hand corner of the side menu, you’ll see a “Settings” button.
- From the menu, select “Security.”
- Scroll down to the “Data and History” section and press the “Download Data” button.
- If it isn’t already there, enter your email address and click “Request Download.”
- Enter your password and then press the “Next” button.
- To finish, press the “Done” button.
In a matter of minutes (or, sometimes, hours – depending on how much data you have), you’ll receive an email with all your Instagram photos, stories, and even videos.
Alternative Mobile Method
- You can also use third-party software, which can be found at www.downloadgram.org. This tool, however, will only allow you to download Instagram photos one at a time.
- On Instagram, find the photo you want to save and tap the three vertical dots to open the Menu.
- Select “Copy link” from the drop-down menu.
- Launch the browser on your phone and navigate to www.downloadgram.org.
- Simply paste the copied link and select “Download” -> “Download Image.”
- The photo will now be downloaded to your default download folder.
There could be a plethora of reasons for downloading an Instagram photo. This article has covered some of the most common methods for downloading all photos from your profile, as well as other pages. These methods should allow you to download almost any Instagram photo.