How to Find a Discord User ID on Android — Discord is a free voice chat that is usually used to communicate between online gamers. Since its release in 2015, this app becomes more famous rapidly along with the growth of online games. Because of Discord usage easiness, mostly, the users of Discord are young people. However, if we want to know the user ID of a Discord group it is not that easy to get. There is a special step to do first before getting the user ID. We must enable the developer mode first. If you don’t know how to enable the developer mode, let’s move to the next section for a detailed explanation.
How to Find a Discord User ID on Android
Here are the steps of How to Find a Discord User ID on Android for you to read and follow:
- Launch the Discord app on your Android smartphone.
- Tap the profile on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Then, scroll down a bit and tap the Behavior menu on the App Settings.
- There, switch on the Developer Mode toggle.
- After that, tap a Discord group that you are in.
- Next, tap the three-dot button on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now, scroll down a bit and tap the Copy ID option.
- Paste the ID to any other platform to see its user ID.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So, they can find a discord user ID by there self from their Android smartphone.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀
¡Vuelva al juego, rápido! La superficie de nanocristal de nuestro ratón para juegos más popular mejora la precisión del seguimiento, lo que le da una mayor ventaja sobre la competencia minicreditos rapidos.