How to Post to Multiple Instagram Accounts at Once using iPhone — Do you know that we can share a post to multiple Instagram accounts using iPhone? If you don’t know yet. You have to try this now. This feature helps us especially for those who need to upload the same thing to multiple Instagram accounts. Some people who work as content creator or social media account of course will love this feature. By using this feature they don’t need to upload the same contents at once effortlessly without logging in to each account and uploading it. One more piece of information, from the time this article was written, this feature is currently only available for iPhone users only. It is not available yet on Android. If you want to know the detail of the steps, I will explain it to you in the next section.
Here are the steps of How to Post to Multiple Instagram Accounts at Once using iPhone that you can follow:
- First, launch Instagram on your iPhone.
- Make sure you already logged in to your account.
- Now, do multiple logins by logging in using another account. Tap the down arrow on your Instagram user id.
- Then, choose Log into Existing Account. You can also create a new account if you don’t have another account yet.
- After you log in to multiple accounts, back home and press the + button on the top-right of the screen near the love icon button.
- Choose a photo or video to upload.
- After that tap next.
- Select the filter to be applied to your photo or video. Once you are done applying it tap next.
- Fill the caption with the words you like.
- To share to all of your accounts, switch on the toggles of the accounts on the Post to Other Instagram Accounts section.
- Last, tap the Share button on the top-right of the screen.
Finish. Already feeling cool after posting to multiple Instagram account at once?
Please let me know in the comment section below if you have any questions related to the topic or if you found difficulties in following the steps. I will try my best to answer and help you out. Make sure to share this article with your family and friends so they will know how to do the same thing.
Thanks for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you on the next tutorial. Bye 😀