Do you know that we can share a post to multiple Instagram accounts using iPhone? If you don’t know yet. You have to try this now. This feature helps us, especially those who need to upload the same thing to multiple Instagram accounts.
Some people who work as content creators or social media accounts of course will love this feature. By using this feature they don’t need to upload the same content at once effortlessly without logging in to each account and uploading it. One more piece of information, from the time this article was written, this feature is currently only available for iPhone users only. It is not available yet on Android. If you want to know the detail of the steps, I will explain it to you in the next section.
Here are the steps of How to Post to Multiple Instagram Accounts at Once using iPhone that you can follow:
- First, launch Instagram on your iPhone.
- Make sure you are already logged in to your account.
- Now, do multiple logins by logging in using another account. Tap the down arrow on your Instagram user id.
- Then, choose Log into Existing Account. You can also create a new account if you don’t have another account yet.
- After you log in to multiple accounts, back home and press the + button on the top-right of the screen near the love icon button.
- Choose a photo or video to upload.
- After that tap next.
- Select the filter to be applied to your photo or video. Once you are done applying it tap next.
- Fill the caption with the words you like.
- To share to all of your accounts, switch on the toggles of the accounts on the Post to Other Instagram Accounts section.
- Last, tap the Share button on the top-right of the screen.
Finish. Already feeling cool after posting to multiple Instagram accounts at once?