How to Disable and Remove Browser Extension in Chrome — A browser extension is a small software module for customizing a web browser. By installing a browser extension, Chrome browser will have more features if we compare to basic Chrome browser. However, sometimes we need to disable or even remove the chrome extension for some reasons. If you don’t know how to do these two things I will show you how on the next paragraph.
How to Disable and Remove Browser Extension in Chrome
Here are the steps of How to Disable and Remove Browser Extension in Chrome for you to read and follow. Before you start, please make sure that you are following each step carefully to avoid wrong expected result. If you ready, let’s start:
Disable the Chrome Extension
- First, launch the chrome browser on your computer.
- Then, click the puzzle icon button on the top right corner.
- After that, click the more button in front of the extension that you want to disable.
- Click the manage extension.
- Now, switch off the toggle to disable the extension.
Remove the Chrome Extension
- First, launch the Chrome browser on your computer.
- On the top right corner, click a piece of a puzzle icon button.
- Then, click the three dots button in front of an installed extension.
- After that, click Remove from Chrome.
- Wait a moment until the removing process is done.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can disable and remove the extension on their Chrome browser.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀