How to Bypass YouTube Age Restriction using Android — YouTube is the social media platform that focused on sharing your videos. There we can access lots of content from various topics. Some of the topics are education, beauty products, gadget and electronics, health, review, and many more. If we are not setting the limit time to watch YouTube we can spend hours unconsciously watching the content there. Besides we can’t watch contents that are suitable for adults if the age restrictions mode is enabled. So, as the solution, we have to disable this age restriction mode first. Once it’s disabled we can enjoy not only children’s and teenage content but also contents that are suitable for adults. If you aren’t familiar with the way in disabling this restriction. Don’t worry I will show you in detail how to do it in the next paragraph.
How to Bypass YouTube Age Restriction using Android
Here are the steps of How to Bypass YouTube Age Restriction using Android for you to read and follow:
- First, grab your Android smartphone and launch YouTube.
- Please make sure that you already logged in to your account. If you haven’t please log in first using your credential.
- Then, tap on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- After that, select the Settings option.
- Next, tap the General menu.
- Now, scroll down a bit the screen and find the Restricted Mode option.
- There, see the toggle and switch it off.
- Once you switch it off you will start enjoying more content without any age restriction.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So, they can bypass the age restrictions on YouTube from their android.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀