How to Delete Someone Profile on Netflix — Netflix is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, and documentaries. This streaming service is not only able to be accessed on one device but on many devices, both smartphones, and computers. In other words, Netflix allows us to do multi login. Because of that, an account will have many profiles. If you don’t like when your account has some profiles there, you can delete them. To know the steps in deleting them, let’s move to the next section for a detailed explanation.
How to Delete Someone Profile on Netflix
Here are the steps about How to Delete Someone Profile on Netflix that you can read and follow. Please note that this tutorial is applied to Netflix on a web browser. So, please do not try it on mobile apps.
- First, launch the browser on your computer and search for Netflix, or you can simply click here.
- Then, sign in with your Netflix account.
- After that, click on the dropdown profile in the top-right corner.
- Select the Account option.
- After that, scroll down a bit to the Settings.
- As we cannot sign out one by one, we can only click the Sign out of all devices.
- Now, confirm that you are sure to log out of all of the accounts there.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can Delete Someone Profile on Netflix.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀