How to Use FaceTime on Android Web Browser — FaceTime is a proprietary videotelephony product developed by Apple Inc. FaceTime is available on supported iOS mobile devices running iOS 4 and later and Mac computers that run Mac OS X 10.6.6 and later. However, we can also use FaceTime on android via a web browser. So, it will not be a blocker for you to use FaceTime even though you are not using Mac or iOS. Now the question is do you know how to use FaceTime on an Android web browser? If you don’t know yet it’s okay, I will show you the steps to doing it in the next paragraph.
How to Use FaceTime on Android Web Browser
Here are the steps of How to Use FaceTime on Android Web Browser for you to read and follow. Before you start please note that you have to follow all the steps carefully to avoid the wrong expected result. Let’s start the steps:
- First, make sure you already have the link to FaceTime.
- Then, tap the link from the apps where you received it or you can manually copy and then paste it to the chrome browser.
- If you are using the Chrome browser after you paste the link please hit enter.
- Then, you will arrive on FaceTime where you need to enter your name first.
- After you enter your name, tap the Continue button.
- Next, your camera will open and you’ll see a Join handle button on top of the screen.
- Tap the join button to join the conversation or call.
- After you finish tap the Leave button on the top-right corner of the screen.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So, they can use FaceTime on their Android web browser.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀